View the map
Notice

View review
  I use Nissan rental car every time I visit Guam, and I am always satisfied.
  I use Nissan rental car every time I visit Guam, and I am always satisfied.
  The car was in good condition, easy to drive, and renting a car seems to be essential in Guam. The air conditioner was good and didn't smell. One thing I would like to suggest is that since it was my first time in Guam, it was difficult to find my way around when returning the rental. It would be nice to have a signpost.
  This was my first time using Nissan Rent-a-Car in Guam. It was cheaper than large portal sites and the conditions were the same. I used the car seat well and plan to use it again in the future.
  First of all, I am completely satisfied with the price!! Versa isn't bad either! The condition of the car was very clean and all the staff who responded were friendly. It was so convenient and nice that I extended the use online for an extra day and it was processed right away and it was great!!
  3I used Nissan rental car throughout my trip to Guam. I received it right away at the airport and returned it right away, so I used it comfortably.
  Airport pick-up and return was convenient, so I upgraded to a Sentra using Nissan Rent-a-Car and easily fit about 3 suitcases. I received a new car that didn't even run 10,000 kilometers. It's hot in Guam, so I definitely recommend renting.

Hotel

www.guam.co.kr

First Travel Agency in Guam and Saipan, since 1997