View the map
Notice

View review
  If you have a rental car in Guam, you can schedule freely and go to the hospital right away in case of an emergency. I had a child, so I requested a car seat, and it was nice to receive a car that was already installed. There were no Korean employees, but there were no particular difficulties in communication. Both the rental and return procedures were easy. The condition of the car was also clean as it had less than 10,000 miles. Due to the nature of Guam, the car is not driven much, so the mileage is limited and the gas cost is less than $15. Even compared to other companies that offer affiliate discounts, Nissan Rent-a-Car is the cheapest. You can just make a reservation here. We recommend that you sign up for complete auto insurance so that you can travel comfortably and avoid stress.
  Airport return was convenient. I think I will use it again next time.
  Thanks to the Nissan rental car in Guam, which is so beautiful, I was able to easily go to places that were difficult to get to on foot. The car was clean, and picking up and returning it was simple and fast. If I go again, I will definitely use it again.
  I really like Nissan Rent-a-Car, which I always use whenever I visit Guam. The prices are reasonable and the staff are very friendly. Highly recommended!! :)
  It is available right at the airport and the price is reasonable, so I plan to use it next time I come to Guam. The only thing that is disappointing is the condition of the wipers. See you next year
  I received the vehicle quickly after immigration. Since I was assigned a new car, it was in good condition. This was my third visit to Guam and I always use it comfortably.
  It was so good that I couldn't have done it without a car. I used it so cheaply that I even wrote a review on Naver blog. I highly recommend it. https://m.blog.naver.com/nuei3278/223424963688

Hotel

www.guam.co.kr

First Travel Agency in Guam and Saipan, since 1997