View the map
Notice

View review
  That's all good, but it would be better if there was a sign indicating where to stop when returning the car.
  I used it well at the cheapest price. Next time I go to Guam, I plan to use Nissan Rent-a-Car. thank you
  I found out about Nissan Rent-a-Car by chance while reading another blog!! The car is clean, the beach chairs provided are easy to use, and it's easy to drive, so I hope you have a good stay and prosper haha.
  There was a counter at the airport, so it was easy to pick it up as soon as I arrived and return it when I returned home. Boosters and beach chairs for children were lent out for free. The price is reasonable, so I plan to use it again next time.
  I forgot my voucher when I took over the car, but I was very grateful that you kindly found my reservation. The car was easy to drive. When I returned the car, I didn't know the exact place, so I told them where to return it when I was struggling. If I visit Guam again, I will rent a car here.
  thank you The vehicle was clean and in good condition. I will use it again next time.
  They provided a free car upgrade, and all the Guam staff were friendly. Above all, the price was very good, and the Korean staff responded quickly and well to inquiries! I will use it again next time:)

Hotel

www.guam.co.kr

First Travel Agency in Guam and Saipan, since 1997