View the map
Notice

View review
  There were bugs in the first vehicle, so I asked for a replacement right away, and they kindly replaced it.
  I think it is the best cost-effective rental car. It's nice that there are additional benefits for each period. If more benefits are provided to guests who rent a lot, I think they will only rent here like mileage in the future.
  Since I arrived early in the morning, I was wondering whether to catch a taxi, but I picked up a rental car from the airport store on the first day of the schedule. There were no Korean staff at the counter, so I asked a simple question in short English. I was able to pick up the car quickly after listening to the explanation. It was a Japanese car, so it was comfortable to ride, and the trunk was large enough to accommodate 3 suitcases. It was also air conditioned. ~~I was very satisfied, but there were a lot of bugs in the car. ㅠㅠ If only that could be improved, I would 100 revisit again!!!
  The best thing was that I was picked up and dropped off right from the airport, and the vehicle was also upgraded, so I was able to use it comfortably while traveling in Guam. Next time I visit Guam, I want to use Nissan Rent-a-Car.
  I was trying to use a Korean company, but I ended up using Nissan Rent-a-Car, which was very cheap. The condition of the car was not bad, so I used it well during my trip. I recommend Nissan Rent-a-car.
  I highly recommend Nissan Rent a Car. I was a little hesitant because they said I had to go to a Korean company to communicate well, but the staff were friendly and detailed information was provided on Nissan Rent-a-Car YouTube, so it was very easy to rent. In particular, it was very convenient to rent a car at the airport and return it to the airport.
  I use Nissan rental car every time I visit Guam, and I am always satisfied.

Hotel

www.guam.co.kr

First Travel Agency in Guam and Saipan, since 1997